Need more SFP, GBIC Ports? This fiber optic managed switch can offer you 24!
The SG24424M 24-Port 10/100/1000 is a standard product
that meets all IEEE 802.3 Gigabit and Fast Ethernet
specifications. The SG244224M includes
4-Ports of 10/100/1000Mbps UTP, and can be populated with up to 24 fiber optic SFP modules of 1000Mbps or 100Mbps speeds. In addition, the SG24424M supports 10/100/1000 copper SFP modules.
This product can be managed through the RS-232 serial port via direct connection or through an ethernet port using the CLI or Web-based management unit associated with the SNMP agent. With the SNMP agent, the network administrator can monitor, configure, and control each port's activity for enhanced network efficiency.
The SG24424M features QoS (Quality of Service), Spanning Tree, Rapid Spanning Tree, Multi Spanning Tree, Port Mirroring, Virtual Stacking Management, Port-based and 802.1Q Tag-Based VLAN, DHCP Snooping capability, and dual power for redundancy. It is suitable for both metro-LAN and office applications.
As with all VERSITRON products, the SG24424M carries a lifetime warranty.
Please give us a call (1-800-537-2296) or open a chat with any questions.
We would be delighted to speak with you.
- 4 Auto-Negotiation 10/100/1000 Copper Combo Ports, RJ45 Connector
- 24 Slots for 100/1000Mbps Mini-GBIC (SFP) Fiber Modules, LC Connectors
- 16K MAC Addresses
- 48 Gbps switch capacity
- Supports jumbo frames up to 9K
- Provides port bandwidth control function
- Supports ingress and egress rate limits for bandwidth control
- Supports Fiber and Copper SFP GBIC Module Technology