If you need an industrial converter that can support extreme temperature ranges from the desert to the arctic circle, and that can also deliver a higher level of EMI/RFI suppression, the MF727xS may be of help to you.
Compatible with a wide range of DC power inputs (+7 to +30 volts DC) and offering a choice of power connections (screw terminal or DC jack), this product also supports din rail and panel mounting.
The MF727xS is available for either multimode or singlemode fiber and carries a lifetime warranty.
Please give us a call (1-800-537-2296) or open a chat with any questions. We look forward to speaking with you.
- Supports full wire speed conversion
- Supports auto-negotiation 10/100 Mbps
- Auto MDI/MDI-X crossover on the copper port
- Provides Link Fault Pass Through function
- Provides comprehensive manual configuration settings
- Transparent conversion to 802.1Q VLAN tagged packets
- Provides Far End Fault Function on fiber port
- Low power consumption
- Two power options: screw terminal block and DC jack
- Supports wide power input voltage range
- Supports DIN rail mounting and panel mounting
- Supports wide operating temperature range
- Industrial-rated emission and immunity performance