Need a fiber optic industrial strength product for harsh environment applications that is 1000Base?
Need an EMI/RFI suppressed1000Base converter for a noisy manufacturing environment?
The MF7250 with its DC power input range of +7 to +30volts, its choice of power connectors(screw terminal or DC jack), and support of din rail and panel mounting make it a popular choice for those needing gigabit converters with industrial specifications.
The MF727xS is available for either multimode or singlemode fiber and carries a lifetime warranty.
Please give us a call (1-800-537-2296) or open a chat with any questions.
We look forward to speaking with you.
- Complies with 802.3ab 1000baseT and 802.3z 1000BaseSX, 1000BaseLX
- Provides direct media conversion for Gigabit Copper and Gigabit Fiber
- Supports full wire speed conversion
- Supports transparent conversion of any packet type with no length limitation
- Supports auto-negotiation with link partners
- Extends network span to 550m (multimode); to 100Km (singlemode)
- Interoperable with other 1000Base-X Devices
- Optional Din-Rail Installation
- Low power consumption
- Two power interface types: Screw Terminal Block and DC Jack
- Supports DIN rail mounting and panel mounting
- Supports wide operating temperature range
- Industrial-rated emission and immunity performance
- Supports SFP Fiber Modules