VERSITRON'S M7260PA combines all of the features of the original M7260A along with PoE capability to provide you with the latest and greatest in ethernet-to-fiber technology.
The M7260PA is an ideal solution if you have a device such as an IP camera or other ethernet device in a remote location that does not have a power source available. You could utilize the M7260PA's "power source ethernet" capability to power your device.
The M7260PA employs GBIC Module Technology and carries a lifetime warranty.
Please give us a call (1-800-537-2296) or open a chat with any questions.
We would be delighted to speak with you.
- 10/100/1000Mbps Copper Port
- 1000Mbps Fiber Port
- Built-in 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz power supply
- Provides 48VDC, 15.4W to power remote devices
- Supports over-current protection
- Supports back-pressure flow control for half-duplex
- Auto MDI/MDI-X
- High-Efficiency SRAM for packet buffering
- Options for Bi-Directional communication
- Options for CWDM communication
- Supports SFP GBIC Module Technology