Network Speed becomes a non-issue with the new 10/100/1000
Put in 10Base-T, 100Base-TX, or 1000Base-T copper signals and get 1000Base speeds on the fiber side. Once these signals are converted to fiber, the signal will travel 1000Mbps no matter what your copper signal speed is when using the "Triple-Duty".
The "Triple-Duty" can be used as a standalone unit or it can be rackmounted in our MCC-14R Chassis.
The M7260A employs GBIC Module Technology and carries a lifetime warranty.
Please give us a call (1-800-537-2296) or open a chat with any questions.
We would be delighted to speak with you.
- 10/100/1000Mbps Copper Port
- 1000Mbps Fiber Port
- Full wire speed conversion
- Audo MDI/MDI-X
- Supports jumbo packets up to 9K bytes
- High-Efficiency SRAM for packet buffer
- Options for Bi-Directional Communication
- Options for CWDM Communication
- Optional DIN Rail Mounting
- Standalone or chassis installation in MCC-14R
- Chassis Installation in MCC-14R
- Supports SFP GBIC Module Technology