Everything you need in a complete package for connecting your analog camera to your monitoring equipment
The VERSITRON VersiVision Series video/data transmitter and receiver support broadcast quality transmission of 8-bit digitally encoded video and 1 channel bi-directional data plus 1 channel bi-directional contact closure over one multimode or singlemode optical fiber. The units are directly compatible with NTSC, PAL, and SECAM camera systems and support RS-485 data protocols. RS-232 and RS-422 data protocols are available upon request. LED indicators are provided to instantly monitor the system operating status.
*VersiVision Installation Kits are available for standalone applications and include: Transmitter, Receiver, Power Supplies & 100 Meters of Fiber.
Use this VersiVision product with your PTZ cameras requiring return data.
Plug and Play design ensures adjustment-free installation and operation, and optical adjustments are never required. A typical installation utilizes a transmitter unit at the camera end of the link, connected via a single fiber optic cable, to a receiver unit at the monitoring end of the link. These video converters are available for either standalone or rackmount installation.
Please give us a call (1-800-537-2296) or open a chat with any questions. We would be delighted to speak with you.
- 8-Bit Uncompressed Video Transmission
- Compatible with NTSC, PAL, or SECAM CCTV
- Supports RS-485 Data Protocol
- RS-232 and RS-422 Data Protocols Optional
- WDM for Highest Quality Video Transmission
- No EMI, RFI, Cross Talk, and Ground Loop
- No Electrical or Optical Adjustments Required
- LED Indicators for Instant System Monitoring
- Standalone or Rackmount
- Transmit up to 30 km without Optical Attenuation
- Simultaneous Transmission of Video and Data
- VersiVision Chassis