The VERSITRON VersiVision Series video/data transmitter and receiver support broadcast quality transmission of 8-bit digitally encoded video and 1 channel bi-directional data plus 1 channel bi-directional contact closure over one multimode or singlemode optical fiber. The units are directly compatible with NTSC, PAL, and SECAM camera systems and support RS-485 data protocols. RS-232 and RS-422 data protocols are available upon request. LED indicators are provided to instantly monitor the system operating status.
Use this VersiVision product with your PTZ cameras requiring return data.
Plug and Play design ensures adjustment-free installation and operation, and optical adjustments are never required. A typical installation utilizes a transmitter unit at the camera end of the link, connected via a single fiber optic cable, to a receiver unit at the monitoring end of the link. These video converters are available for either standalone or rackmount installation.
Please give us a call (1-800-537-2296) or open a chat with any questions. We would be delighted to speak with you.
- 8-Bit Uncompressed Video Transmission
- Compatible with NTSC, PAL, or SECAM CCTV
- Supports RS-485 Data Protocol
- RS-232 and RS-422 Data Protocols Optional
- WDM for Highest Quality Video Transmission
- No EMI, RFI, Cross Talk, and Ground Loop
- No Electrical or Optical Adjustments Required
- LED Indicators for Instant System Monitoring
- Standalone or Rackmount
- Transmit up to 30 km without Optical Attenuation
- Simultaneous Transmission of Video and Data
- VersiVision Chassis