Choices, choices, choices translate into exceptional flexibility for you. Do you need more installation options? Pick your media and significantly reduce your hardware needs.
- 10/100/1000 copper
- 100base fiber
- 1000base SFP Fiber
Need an All Fiber Switch? The SG71090 offers 8, 16, and 24 port All-Fiber Solutions.
You can also mix and match copper and fiber in the same chassis with singlemode or multimode fiber accommodated. For your added convenience, this product is also rackmountable.
In addition, you can:
- Monitor the performance of your network and identify potential trouble BEFORE it happens.
- Set the speeds for your ports as well as your operational parameters.
- Increase 10base inputs to 100base and 1000base over fiber for improved overall link speed
- Prevent undesirable loops, collisions, and slow downs. Optimum network performance need never be compromised.
Might need to re-structure office space? Go right ahead, the VLAN feature on the "Pick a Port" will allow you to move your computers around and still maintain continuity with the network.
And yes, the power input on the "Pick a Port" guarantees worldwide usage. As with all VERSITRON products, this switch carries a lifetime warranty.
Please call 1-800-537-2296 with any questions or take advantage of our online chat. We welcome your questions and comments.
- Modular design for configuration flexibility
- In-band Web-based management interface
- SNMP, Telnet, Web-based, Console management
- Supports port-based 802.1p QoS function
- Supports port-based and 802.1Q Tag-based VLAN
- Supports 802.1x port-based authentication
- Supports flow control for full-duplex operation
- Supports back-pressure for half-duplex operation
- Supports port ingress and egress rate control function
- Supports packet storm control function
- Supports 802.1D Spanning Tree Protocol
- Supports RMON agent
- Supports multicasting through IGMP Snooping
- Supports port-trunking and load sharing for high bandwidth
- Supports static and dynamic MAC address limit function
- Supports flood control
- Supports wire speed store-and-forward switching
- Supports port-mirroring function
- Supports SFP Technology
(See DataSheet Below)
- Video Demonstration