Everything you need in a complete package for connecting your analog camera to your monitoring equipment
These VERSITRON VersiVision Series video/data multiplexers support 8 channels of broadcast quality transmission of 8-bit digitally encoded video and 1 channel of bi-directional data, plus 4 channels of bi-directional audio and 4 channels of bi-directional contact closure overONE multimode or singlemode optical fiber.
*VersiVision Installation Kits are available for standalone applications and include: Transmitter, Receiver, Power Supplies & 100 Meters of Fiber.
The units are directly compatible with NTSC, PAL, and SECAM camera systems while supporting the RS-485 data protocol. Units that support RS-232 and RS-422 are available upon request. LED indicators are provided to instantly monitor the system operating status.
Plug and Play design ensures adjustment-free installation and operation, and optical adjustments are never required. A typical installation utilizes an 8-channel transmitter unit at the camera end of the link, connected via a single fiber optic cable, to an 8-channel receiver unit at the monitoring end of the link. Devices are available for standalone installation only.
Please give us a call (1-800-537-2296) or open a chat with any questions. We look forward to speaking with you.
- 8-Bit Uncompressed Video Transmission
- 24-Bit Digitally Encoded Audio
- NTSC, PAL, or SECAM Camera System Compatible
- RS-485 Data Protocol
- RS-232, RS-422 available upon request
- Transmit up to 30km without Optical Attenuation
- WDM Technology for Higher Reliability
- No EMI, RFI, Cross Talk, or Video Distortion
- No Electrical or Optical Adjustments Required
- LED Indicators for Instant System Monitoring
- VersiVision Chassis