These VERSITRON VersiVision Series multiplexers support
8-channels of 8-bit digitally encoded broadcast quality video and
1-channel of bi-directional data over ONE multimode or singlemode optical fiber.
These products are directly compatible with NTSC, PAL, and SECAM camera systems and support the RS-485 data protocol. Units that support RS-232 and RS-422 are available upon request. LED indicators are provided to instantly monitor the system operating status.
Plug and Play design ensures adjustment-free installation and operation, and optical adjustments are never required. A typical installation utilizes an 8-channel transmitter unit at the camera end of the link, connected via a single fiber optic cable, to an 8-channel receiver unit at the monitoring end of the link. Devices are available for either standalone or rackmount installation with the FVC18 Chassis.
Please give us a call (1-800-537-2296) or open a chat with any questions. We look forward to speaking with you.
- 8-Bit Uncompressed Video Transmission
- NTSC, PAL, or SECAM Camera System Compatible
- RS-485 Data Protocol
- RS-232, RS-422 Available Upon Request
- Transmit up to 30km without Optical Attenuation
- WDM Technology for Higher Reliability
- No EMI, RFI, Cross Talk, or Video Distortion
- No Electrical or Optical Adjustments Required
- LED Indicators for Instant System Monitoring
- Standalone or Rackmount in FVC18 Chassis
- VersiVision Chassis