If you're tired of having to buy big switches for small applications, this 6-port managed gigabit fiber switch is for you.
The SG70660M comes in a compact package and is compatible with 10, 100, or 1000baset network devices.
This product also offers fiber optic uplinks using GBIC module technology. Many choices are available including multimode, singlemode, and single fiber.
So, if you need a "little switch" with a "big switch" mentality, this could be your answer. As with all VERSITRON products, this switch carries a lifetime warranty.
Please give us a call (1-800-537-2296) or open a chat with any questions. We would be delighted to speak with you.
- Provides 5 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet ports and 1 SFP port
- Provides in-band web-based management interface
- All copper ports support auto-negotiation and auto-MDI/MDI-X detection
- Provides full wire speed forwarding
- Supports 802.3x flow control for full-duplex and backpressure for half-duplex
- Provides port status, statistic monitoring, and control function
- Supports port-based and 802.1Q Tag-based VLAN
- Provides QoS function
- Provides port link aggregation (trunking) function
- Provides port mirroring function
- Compact Design
- Supports GBIC Module Technology