The SG75270MP PoE+ switch is perfect for those high-density applications requiring power-over-ethernet for any power-hungry PD devices connected to your network. These would include video phones, IP security cameras, tele-conferencing stations, long-range wireless access points, industrial sensors/controllers/meters, remote point-of-sale (POS) kiosks, and lighting controllers to name a few.
This product provides 48 ports of 10/100/1000 with RJ45 connectors and 740W of total PoE power. In addition, the SG75270MP provides 4 SFP slots which accept either 1G or 10G SFP modules. These links are typically used to connect the SG75270MP to other nodes on the ethernet network (uplinks).
The flexibility offered by SFP modules means you can use multimode, singlemode, or single fiber cables, and even use them simultaneously if desired. VERSITRON offers a wide assortment of SFP modules, with distances up to 100km, so you can be assured of having what you need for your network configuration. The SG75270MP carries a lifetime warranty.
Please give us a call (1-800-537-2296) (302-894-0699) or open a chat with any questions. We would be delighted to speak with you.
- Port-based and 802.1Q Tag-Based VLAN
- Quality of Service
- STP, RSTP, MSTP Spanning Tree Protocols
- IPv4/IPv6 Static Routing (Layer 3 switching)
- IGMP vl/v2/v3 snooping
- DHCP Server
- Port Mirroring
- Command Line Interface (CLI)
- RMON (remote monitoring)
- Supports 512 entries for ACL (Access Control List)
- Provides 48 ports 10/100/1000 Ethernet (RJ45)
- Supports PoE+ (740W Available)
- Provides 4 1G/10G SFP fiber slots
- L2+ management
- Compliant with IEEE 802.3az EEE Energy, Efficient Ethernet (standard for green Ethernet)
- 176 Gbps switching capacity
- 32K MAC address Table
- Supports jumbo frames to 10K
- UPnP (Universal Plug and Play)
- Supports SFP Fiber Module Technology
(See DataSheet Below)