Here's a high-capacity ethernet network switch that also provides fiber optic connectivity at 1G or 10G speeds.The SG75270M provides 48 ports of 10/100/1000 with RJ45 connectors and 4 SFP slots which accept either 1G or 10G f.o. SFP modules.
This product is ideal for those larger network requirements where enhanced management features are desired, along with uplink connectivity via f.o. cable to remote network locations. And, the flexibility offered by SFP modules means you can use multimode, singlemode, or single fiber cables with this device.
100km links are possible with the use of VERSITRON'S GB100SM 1G SFP module and 80km distances are supported at 10G speed with our 10GB80SM SFP module. As with all VERSITRON products, the SG75270M carries a lifetime warranty.
Please give us a call (1-800-537-2296) (302-894-0699) or open a chat with any questions. We would be delighted to speak with you.
- Port-based and 802.1Q Tag-Based VLAN
- Quality of Service
- STP, RSTP, MSTP Spanning Tree Protocols
- IPv4/IPv6 Static Routing (Layer 3 switching)
- IGMP vl/v2/v3 snooping
- DHCP Server
- Port Mirroring
- Command Line Interface (CLI)
- RMON (remote monitoring)
- Supports 512 entries for ACL (Access Control List)
- Provides 48 ports 10/100/1000 Ethernet (RJ45)
- Provides 4 1G/10G SFP fiber slots
- Compliant with IEEE 802.3az EEE Energy, Efficient Ethernet (standard for green Ethernet)
- 176 Gbps switching capacity
- 32K MAC address Table
- Supports jumbo frames to 10K
- UPnP (Universal Plug and Play)
- Supports SFP Fiber Module Technology
(see DataSheet Below)