If you are looking for a feature rich mux for video, audio and contact closure, you have arrived on the right page. This product accommodates 4 channels of video plus 4 channels of bi-directional contact closure for control of your remote equipment and devices.
These VERSIVISION Series video transmitters and receivers support 4-channels of 8-bit digitally encoded broadcast quality video + 1 channel of bi-directional RS-485 data + 4-channels of bi-directional audio + 4 channels of bi-directional contact closure over one multimode or singlemode optical fiber. In addition, units that support RS-232 and RS-422 data protocols are available upon request. The devices are directly compatible with NTSC, PAL, and SECAM camera systems. LED indicators are provided to instantly monitor the system operating status.
Plug and Play design ensures adjustment-free installation and operation. Electronic and optical adjustments are never required. A typical installation utilizes a transmitter unit at the camera end of the link, connected via a single fiber optic cable, to a receiver unit at the monitoring end of the link. Devices are available for either standalone or rackmount installation with the FVC18 18-slot chassis.
Please give us a call (1-800-537-2296) or open a chat with any questions. We would be happy to speak with you.
- 8-Bit Uncompressed Video Transmission
- 24-Bit Digitally Encoded Audio
- NTSC, PAL, or SECAM Camera System Compatible
- RS-485 Data Protocol
- RS-232 and RS-422 data protocols optional
- Transmit up to 30km without Optical Attenuation
- WDM Technology for Higher Reliability
- No EMI, RFI, Cross Talk, or Video Distortion
- No Electrical or Optical Adjustments Required
- LED Indicators for Instant System Monitoring
- Standalone or Rackmount in FVC18 Chassis
- VersiVision Chassis