The VERSITRON VersiVision Series multiplexers simultaneously transmit two channels of 8-bit digitally encoded broadcast quality video and bi-directional data over one multimode or singlemode optical fiber.
The modules are directly compatible with NTSC, PAL or SECAM CCTV camera systems and support the RS-485 data protocol. Units that support RS-422 or RS-232 data protocols are available upon request. These multiplexers are typically used in applications where the cameras have Pan, Tilt, and Zoom capabilities, and/or where "forward" data is required.
Plug and Play design ensures the ease of installation and operation. Electronic and optical adjustments are never required. The units incorporate LED indicators for monitoring the power and video operating status. A typical installation utilizes a 2-channeltransmitter unit at the camera end of the link, connected via a single fiber optic cable, to a 2-channel receiver unit at the monitoring end of the link. These multiplexers are available for either standalone or rackmount installation.
As with all VERSITRON products, these video devices carry a lifetime warranty.
Please give us a call (1-800-537-2296) or open a chat with any questions. We would be delighted to speak with you.
- 8-Bit Uncompressed Video Transmission
- Compatible with NTSC, PAL, or SECAM CCTV
- Transmit up to 30km without Optical Attenuation
- Simultaneous Transmission of Video and Data
- WDM for Highest Quality Video Transmission
- No EMI, RFI Cross Talk, and Video Distortion
- LED Indicators for Instant System Monitoring
- No Electrical or Optical Adjustments Required
- Standalone or Rackmount
- VersiVision Chassis