If you need to integrate multiple ethernet speeds into your network backbone, this versatile 24-port switch is for you. With 6 SFP fiber slots,each capable of handling 100Mbps or 1000Mbps speeds, this product provides quick and easy fiber uplinks to other devices for initial installation or configuration changes in the future.
GBIC modules are another user friendly feature found on all of these versions which allow you to choose multimode, singlemode, and single fiber optical links.
A full compliment of management features including Spanning Tree Protocol, Port-Based and Tag-Based VLAN, and Virtual Stacking Management, round out the many capabilities of the feature-rich SG72660M.
This product also offers a Lifetime Warranty. Please give us a call (1-800-537-2296) or open a chat with any questions. We would be delighted to speak with you.
- Provides 24 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet ports and 6 SFP ports
- Provides Layer 2 management interface
- Provides full wire speed forwarding
- Supports 802.3x flow control for full-duplex and backpressure for half-duplex
- Provides port status, statistic monitoring, and control function
- Supports port-based and 802.1Q Tag-based VLAN
- Provides QoS function with 4 level priority queue
- Provides LACP port link aggregation (trunking) function
- Provides port mirroring function
- Supports Rapid Spanning Tree and Multiple Spanning Tree Protocols
- Compact Design
- Provides port bandwidth control function
- Support jumbo frames up to 9K
- 100Mbps SFP Technology
(See DataSheet Below)