These VERSITRON VersiVision Series video/data multiplexers support 2 channels of broadcast quality transmission of 8-bit digitally encoded video and 2 channels of bi-directional data, plus 2 channels of bi-directional audio over ONE multimode or singlemode optical fiber.
The units are directly compatible with NTSC, PAL, and SECAM camera systems while supporting the RS-485 data protocol. Units that support RS-232 and RS-422 data protocols are available upon request. LED indicators are provided to instantly monitor the system operating status.
Plug and Play design ensures adjustment-free installation and operation. Electronic and optical adjustments are never required. A typical installation utilizes a 2-channel transmitter unit at the camera end of the link, connected via a single fiber optic cable, to a 2-channel receiver unit at the monitoring end of the link. Devices are available for either standalone or rackmount installation with the FVC18 Chassis.
Please give us a call (1-800-537-2296) or open a chat with any questions. We would be happy to speak with you.
- 8-Bit Uncompressed Video Transmission
- 24-Bit Digitally Encoded Audio
- NTSC, PAL, or SECAM Camera System Compatible
- RS-485 Data Protocol
- RS-232 and RS-422 data protocols optional
- Transmit up to 30km without Optical Attenuation
- WDM Technology for Higher Reliability
- No EMI, RFI, Cross Talk, or Video Distortion
- No Electrical or Optical Adjustments Required
- LED Indicators for Instant System Monitoring
- Standalone or Rackmount in FVC18 Chassis
- VersiVision Chassis