Need a mid-size Ethernet PoE network switch that also supports a full complement of management features? The SG71860MP is perfect for your needs. It boasts 16 ports of 10/100/1000 with RJ45 connectors and 2 SFP slots which support either 100Mbps or 1 Gigabit fiber optic modules. Power over ethernet of 250W is availale for use on all 16 ports as power over ethernet 15.4W or power over ethernet "plus" 25.5W.
You can therefore power a variety of network devices such as IP security cameras, phones, wireless access points, etc. SFP technology allows use of either multimode or singlemode uplinks. VERSITRON offers a wide assortment of SFP modules, with distances up to 100km, permitting you the flexibility to meet your networking requirements.
Strong on management features, the SG71860MP supports Spanning Tree Protocol, VLAN, Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP), DHCP Relay Option #82, IGMP, SNMP, Port Mirroring, and RMON to name a few. As with all VERSITRON products, the SG71860MP carries a lifetime warranty
Give us a call (1-800-537-2296) (302-894-0699) or open a chat with any questions. We would be delighted to speak with you.
- Port-based and 802.1Q Tag-Based VLAN
- Quality of Service
- STP, RSTP, MSTP Spanning Tree Protocols
- Web GUI Interface
- LACP (Link Aggregation Control Protocol)
- DHCP Relay - Option 82
- Port Mirroring
- RMON (remote monitoring)
- Built-in Device Management System (DMS)
- Provides 16 ports 10/100/1000 Ethernet (RJ45)
- Supports PoE/PoE+ (250W Available)
- Provides 2 100Mbps/1G SFP fiber slots
- Layer 2 Management
- UPnP Universal Plug and Play Interoperability
- 36 Gbps Switching Capacity
- 8K MAC address table
- Supports Jumbo Frames to 8K
- Supports SFP Fiber Module Technology
(see DataSheet Below)