For those demanding applications requiring "feature-rich" fiber optic video transmitters and receivers, consider our VersiVision FDVT/FDVR1AAxA-AE products. Not only do these devices support NTSC, PAL, and SECAM camera systems, they provide additional signaling capability for bi-directional data, audio, and contact closure as well as 10/100 Ethernet.
And, as with all VersiVision Series CCTV video products this is achieved using 8-bit digitally encoded video technology over one multimode or singlemode optical fiber. LED indicators are provided to instantly monitor the system operating status.
Plug and Play design ensures adjustment-free installation and operation, and optical adjustments are never required. A typical installation utilizes a transmitter unit at the camera end of the link, connected via a single fiber optic cable, to a receiver unit at the monitoring end of the link. Devices are available for either standalone or rackmount installation with the FVC18 Chassis.
Please give us a call (1-800-537-2296) or open a chat with any questions. We look forward to speaking with you.
- 8-Bit Uncompressed Video Transmission
- 24-Bit Digitally Encoded Audio
- 10/100 Ethernet
- NTSC, PAL, or SECAM Camera System Compatible
- RS-485 Data Protocol
- RS-232, RS-422 upon request
- Transmit up to 30km without Optical Attenuation
- WDM Technology for Higher Reliability
- No EMI, RFI, Cross Talk, or Video Distortion
- No Electrical or Optical Adjustments Required
- LED Indicators for Instant System Monitoring
- Standalone or Rackmount in FVC18 Chassis
- VersiVision Chassis